Wednesday, 22 July 2015

July Wishlist



Celine Preppy Sunnies
I love this Celine sunnies, its been popping up in my Instagram feed recently and i have been obsessed ever since. I love that it has a bit of a cat eye shape to it, and i also love the modern twist with the metal detailing. I think this will be my summer investment piece! Available here

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator and Tinted moisturizer
 Laura Mercier is a brand I have been wanting to try. It has been on my wishlist for a while now, the tinted moisturizer will be perfect for when I don't want to wear a full on makeup to work.

NARS Bette Audacious Lipstick 
I love wearing dark lipstick, and i will love to add this to my collection. I have never tried NARS lip product before. I think this will be a great start.

Jaylene Heels and Valerie platform heels
In last new in post, I mentioned my new love for public desire. it find this lovelies and i want them. They will defintely be my next purchase. Available here & here

Topshop Daisy off shoulder top
I have been looking for an off shoulder top for a while, i find this beauty from Topshop. it looks very comfortable. Available here

 Statement head crown
I get a flower head crown every summer, it perfect for when I'm having a bad hair day. it also looks very pretty. You can get them very everywhere this summer, this is from topshop. Available here

What's on your July wishlist?
Let me know in the comments below.
 
Benita xx