Friday, 9 October 2015

SEPTEMBER 2015 | BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Its been a while, I have had a busy and stressful couple of weeks moving to a apartment and not having any internet service. I haven't been able to post, but all is good in my world now and settled into my new apartment. So look forward to more blog posts going forward, I have my very late September favourites.
Radox Muscle Soak Bath Salt
Now that the weather is colder, I have been loving a nightly bath, and I love this bath salt. At the end of a long work day, this salt is perfect to relax my muscles and i smells amazing! I have always been a bath bomb kinda girl, and I still love my bombs.
L.A Girl Pro Concealer
I use the shade cool tan as an highlighter and the shade chestnut as a regular concealer. I discover the brand through YouTube a couple of months ago, and i was addicted ever since, p.s it is a budget concealer which is a bonus!
MAC Matte Viva Glam
Always a favourite of mine in the autumn the dark berry color is so trend, I have been rinching for this a lot lately, need to pick another has you can see an running out!
Beauty Blender
I found a cheap dupe of this on eBay for 99p! so i have been using this a lot more than my brushes. it easy to use and blends perfectly.
GOSH White Eye Liner
 I use this as a bottom eyeliner, it makes my eye look a lot bigger than they are!